365livesports.com respects intellectual property laws and has adopted the following policy toward intellectual property infringement on its Services.
Reporting Instances of Intellectual Property Violations
For DMCA issue, please click here or directly send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org writing the subject “DMCA”.
If you believe that work residing or accessible on or through Yahoo’s Services infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement to Yahoo’s Agent for Notice with the following information (your “Notice”):
- Identification of the work or material that you claim has been infringed. If this material exists online, please provide a URL.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location on 365livesports.com, with sufficient detail so that we are capable of finding the material and verifying its existence (e.g., in most circumstances, we will need a URL).
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.